With summer starting to heat up here in Tasmania, our Gourmet Food and Wine Indulgence Tour is proving very popular!
Barnbougle Golf Tour Tasmania
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Country Club Tasmania
- Breakfast each morning
- 18 holes of golf at the Country Club Tasmania golf course
- 18 holes of golf at Barnbougle Dunes Links Golf Course or
- 20 holes of golf at Barnbougle Lost Farm Links Golf Course
- Private transfer to Barnbougle and return
- Option to add wine tasting and lunch for your non golfing partner
Golf enthusiasts – this is a package deal not to be missed. Bring your golf clubs and play at Barnbougle Dunes Links Golf Course - Australia's # 1 Public Golf Course, and ranked # 7 Public Access Golf Course in the world, or Barnbougle Lost Farm Links Golf Course, Tasmania.
This package includes overnight accommodation at Country Club Tasmania Resort or Villas. Various options are explained below. Breakfast is included every morning of your stay (please see details below).
DAY 1: Play a round of 18 holes on the scenic course at Country Club Tasmania, just a short stroll from your accommodation, restaurants and the casino.
DAY 2: Barnbougle Dunes Links Golf Course has been created by famous American golf architect Tom Doak and Australia's own Michael Clayton. It is currently ranked # 35 in the world! Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of towering dunes and spectacular ocean coastline as you negotiate this thrilling links golf course.
OPTIONAL EXTRA DAY (At additional cost):
DAY 3: Barnbougle Lost Farm Links Golf Course was created by Bill Coore, head architect in world renowned US golf course design company Coore & Crenshaw. The course has a quirky 20 holes and is an exciting challenge for all golfers as it meanders through the contours of the dunes, standing tall along the coastline of Anderson Bay and adjacent to its sister golf course, Barnbougle Dunes.
Days can be alternated to suit your requirements or subject to availability. You will be picked up by us each morning you choose to play at Barnbougle Dunes or Barnbougle Lost Farm and transferred there in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle. Your driver will wait for you to finish your round of golf and you will be transferred back to Country Club Tasmania in the same vehicle.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Manor Suite (5 star) $549.00 per person
- Deluxe Room (4.5 star) $471.00 per person
- One Bedroom Villa (4 star) $431.00 per person
- Continental breakfast box provided for guests choosing to stay in the One Bedroom Villa.
- Full buffet breakfast provided in the Links Restaurant for guests choosing to stay in the Deluxe Room or the Manor Suite.
- Golf Transfers operate with a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 8 persons
- Larger groups can be catered for by prior arrangement
- Please advise us at the time of booking how many guests will be travelling with their own clubs
- Green fees for 18 holes of golf at Country Club Tasmania and 18 or 20 holes of golf at Barnbougle Dunes or Barnbougle Lost Farm are included in this package
- Does not include club hire, cart hire, or meals not mentioned in this package
- Package deal is subject to availability
- If you are travelling with a non-golfing partner, we are happy to discuss options for her / him, which could include wine tasting and lunch at nearby vineyards (additional costs may apply)
Departures and return times will be confirmed upon confirmation of tee off time
- Costs are dependent on choice of accommodation and night’s stay
- Costs quoted above are for 2 nights stay at Country Club Tasmania
- Costs are for single, twin or double share
- Costs quoted above are for 18 holes of golf at Country Club Tasmania and 18 holes of golf at Barnbougle Dunes or 20 holes of golf at Barnbougle Lost Farm
- Please enquire for extra costing if you wish to stay an additional night and include all 3 golf courses