Perhaps, the quirkiest cellar door we visit on our tours is that of Relbia Estate located at Penny Royal Wine Bar and Restaurant in Launceston.
Home » Tamar Valley Wine Tours, Launceston Wine Tours and Tasmanian Wine Tours » Silver Tamar Valley Wine Tour
Silver Tamar Valley Wine Tour
- Tasty cheese platter at a selected vineyard on the wine route and enjoy
a COMPLIMENTARY glass of cool climate wine
- Scenic drive through part of the Tamar Valley Wine Region
- Visit selected vineyards for cellar door wine tasting
- Meeting various vineyard owners and winemakers WHEN AVAILABLE
- Visit up to 4 vineyards (time permitting)
- All wine tastings are included
- Freight of wine to your home can be arranged
For the Silver Tamar Valley Wine Tour we will pick you up from your Launceston accommodation. You are then personally driven to each vineyard in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle by a fully accredited, friendly driver and tour guide. We normally visit up to 4 vineyards (time permitting) on this tour.
You will be served a tasty cheese platter at a selected vineyard on the Tamar Valley Wine Route. Relax, enjoy your glass of wine and enjoy the views of the surrounding countryside or of the Tamar River.
At the vineyards you will have the opportunity to meet, talk and interact with winemakers and cellar door experts (if they are available). You are also able to purchase wines at each of the vineyard we visit. Freight to your home can be arranged if you wish. All your wine tastings are included in the price of this tour.
You will be dropped off again at your Launceston accommodation at the end of the tour.
10:00 AM - 1.30 PM
12.30 PM – 4.00 PM
$130.00 per person