Perhaps, the quirkiest cellar door we visit on our tours is that of Relbia Estate located at Penny Royal Wine Bar and Restaurant in Launceston.
Home » Tamar Valley Wine Tours, Launceston Wine Tours and Tasmanian Wine Tours » Platinum Tamar Valley Wine Tour
Platinum Tamar Valley Wine Tour
- Enjoy a light lunch of local Tasmanian produce at a selected vineyard
- Enjoy one COMPLIMENTARY glass of cool climate wine with your lunch (extra drinks at your own cost)
- OR Enjoy one COMPLIMENTARY cup of espresso coffee or tea after your lunch IF AVAILABLE
- Scenic drive through the Tamar Valley Wine Region
- Visit selected vineyards for cellar door wine tasting
- Meeting various vineyard owners and winemakers WHEN AVAILABLE
- Visit up to 6 vineyards (time permitting)
- All wine tastings are included
- Freight of wine to your home can be arranged
This is our most popular Tamar Valley Wine Tour and is a relaxing full day tour and is inclusive of a delicious lunch, complimentary glass of wine OR tea/coffee (if available) at a selected vineyard.
For the Platinum Tamar Valley Wine Tour we will pick you up from your Launceston accommodation. You are then personally driven to each vineyard in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle by a fully accredited, friendly driver and tour guide. We normally visit up to 6 vineyards (time permitting) on this tour.
At the vineyards you will have the opportunity to meet, talk and interact with winemakers and cellar door experts (if they are available). You are also able to purchase wines at each of the vineyards we visit. Freight to your home can be arranged if you wish. All your wine tastings are included in the price of this tour.
We also offer a light lunch at a selected vineyard on this tour. Sit down and relax and be mesmerised by the scenic beauty of the Tamar Valley Wine Region. Savour the taste of our award winning fresh produce, and enjoy a complimentary glass of cool climate wine OR a complimentary cup of espresso coffee or tea (if available). Extra drinks are at your own cost.
You will be dropped off again at your Launceston accommodation at the end of the tour.
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 persons
- Departures and return times are approximate – please confirm at time of booking
- Please advise us when booking of any special dietary requirements
10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
$160.00 per person