We are the Number One Food and Drink experience in Launceston! We are proud to announce that Prestige Leisure Tours is at the top of the Launceston Food and Drink listing on Tripadvisor – an online traveller’s guide based on customer feedback.
Home » Tamar Valley Wine Tours, Launceston Wine Tours and Tasmanian Wine Tours » Boutique Beer / Wine / Cider / Spirits Tour (operates Thursday to Sunday)
Boutique Beer / Wine / Cider / Spirits Tour (operates Thursday to Sunday)
- 1.5 hr brewery tour and beer tasting at James Boag's Brewery
- Wine Tasting at Velo Wines
- Lunch at Timbre Restaurant including complimentary glass of wine.
- Visit to local distillery (if available on day)
- Tastings at Whiskey House
- Cider Tasting at Red Brick Road Cider House or Flight of Ales (including Meade and Cider) at Tandie’s Ale House
- All tastings and lunch included
- Freight to your home can be arranged
Our latest addition: A Beer, Wine, Cider and Spirits Tour, arranged exclusively for Prestige Leisure Tours and our guests!
This tour departs from Launceston and our first stop is at James Boag's Brewery, with a 1.5hr brewery tour and beer tasting.
We depart Launceston to travel down the River Tamar to Velo wines, one of the oldest vineyards in Tasmania to taste the best of Tasmania’s cold climate wines.
Enjoy a lunchtime dining experience in leisurely style at Timbre restaurant, where Matt will serve local produce to creates a constantly evolving menu suited to the availability of premium local ingredients.
Travelling back to Launceston and dependant on the availability of the distillers, we will visit one of Launceston’s fledgling whiskey producers. Following this we partake in a whiskey tasting at the Grumpy Piper whiskey tasting rooms.
To end our day, we will visit either Cider Tasting at Red Brick Road Cider House or Flight of Ales (including Meade and Cider) at Tandies Ale House. Red Brick Road Cider is a boutique cidery making a good selection of English style ciders. Tasmania is renowned for its fresh apples so the team at Red Brick Road Cider brought the use of Tasmanian apples to another level. Tandies Ale House specialise in Tasmanian Ales, where a flight of Ale will allow you to taste the best Ale the microbrewery industry in Tasmania has to offer.
After our final visit we will drop you back at your accommodation.
- Tour usually operate Thursday to Sunday only, contact us for alternate arrangements if you wish to travel on other days.
- Tours only operate with a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 8 persons
- Departures and return times are only approximate – please confirm at time of booking
- Brewery Tour and all tastings are included in the cost (No open shoes can be worn for this part of the tour)
- Lunch and glass of wine at Timbre is included in the cost
- Please advise us when booking of any special dietary requirements
10.45 AM - 5.30 PM (Thursday - Sunday)
$195.00 per person