We are the Number One Food and Drink experience in Launceston! We are proud to announce that Prestige Leisure Tours is at the top of the Launceston Food and Drink listing on Tripadvisor – an online traveller’s guide based on customer feedback.
Home » Tamar Valley Wine Tours, Launceston Wine Tours and Tasmanian Wine Tours » Boutique Beer / Wine / Cider / Spirits Tour
Boutique Beer / Wine / Cider / Spirits Tour
- 1.5 hr brewery tour and beer tasting at James Boag's Brewery
- Wine Tasting and One Course Meal and Glass of Wine at Josef Chromy Wines
- Wine Tasting at Sharmans Wines or selected Winery (time permitting)
- Beer, Spirits (Gin and Vodka) and Wine Tasting at Ironhouse Brewery at Penny Royal
- Cider Tasting at Red Brick Road Cider House (opens at 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 4.00pm Saturday and Sunday)
- All tastings included
- Freight to your home can be arranged
Our latest addition: A Beer, Wine, Cider and Spirits Tour, arranged exclusively for Prestige Leisure Tours and our guests!
This tour departs from Launceston and our first stop is at James Boag's Brewery, with a 1.5hr brewery tour and beer tasting.
Next we drop in for a wine tasting and one course meal plus a glass of wine at Josef Chromy Wines, arguably Tasmania's most spectacular vineyard setting. Be introduced to a great range of Tasmanian wines, including a selection of Sparkling wines, Riesling, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir and finish your tasting with a superb fortified Ruby Pinot!
After lunch, we'll stop in at newly renovated Sharmans Wines (or selected winery) to sample their huge range of wines.
Next we give you the opportunity to taste a bit of what the east coast has on offer with Ironhouse Brewery...they have a large range of beers including seasonal specials. Gin and Vodka from their own distillery is available for tasting as well as their wine from Sparkling to Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir...a stop guaranteed to please everyone.
To finish the day, we try some of Tasmania's best Cider. Red Brick Road Cider is a boutique cidery making a good selection of English style ciders. Tasmania is renowned for its fresh apples so the team at Red Brick Road Cider brought the use of Tasmanian apples to another level. Tickle your taste buds with tastings of Scrumpy, Old English Cider and Cider Rose.
Any purchases made during the course of the tour can be left here and freight to your home can be arranged at an additional cost.
- THIS TOUR IS SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL BREWERS. WE WILL CONFIRM THIS WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR BOOKING.
- Tour Itinerary MAY CHANGE subject to venue availability
- Tours only operate with a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 8 persons
- Departures and return times are only approximate – please confirm at time of booking
- Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting is included in the cost (runners or boots must be worn for tour)
- One Course Meal and glass of wine at Josef Chromy Wines is included in the cost
- Wine Tasting at Josef Chromy Wines is included in the cost
- Please advise us when booking of any special dietary requirements
10.45 AM - 5.30 PM (Mon - Fri), 10.45 AM – 5.00 PM (Sat - Sun)
$195.00 per person