We are the Number One Food and Drink experience in Launceston! We are proud to announce that Prestige Leisure Tours is at the top of the Launceston Food and Drink listing on Tripadvisor – an online traveller’s guide based on customer feedback.
Cradle Mountain Day Tour
- Scenic drive through some of Tasmania's pristine country landscapes
- Tour the lovely village of murals - Sheffield
- Visit iconic Cradle Mountain
- 20-minute walk to Glacier Rock on Dove Lake
- A delicious lunch at the Cradle Forest Inn (at your own expense).
- Visit Trowunna Wildlife Sanctuary to see Tasmanian Devils, Kangaroos and cuddle a Wombat!
Cradle Mountain is one of the most photographed sites in Australia. It is in the Tasmanian World Heritage Wilderness area and about ¼ of all visitors to Tasmania make this a priority to visit. It is a Tasmanian icon and experiencing this is a must for all travellers.
Your journey begins with spectacular scenery as we drive across lush rolling farmland, around rugged mountain ranges and through pristine rainforest.
Your first view of Cradle Mountain will take your breath away. Carved out by a giant glacier 10,000 years ago, Cradle Mountain's jagged peaks dance in reflections on the beautiful Dove Lake. Surrounded by unique alpine forests, walking along the edge of the lake is an unforgettable experience.
While you are still tingling from the overwhelming beauty of the mountain, we will take you to the cosy Cradle Forest Inn where you can purchase a delicious lunch.
No trip to Tasmania is complete without a visit with our fiesty Tasmanian Devils or a cuddle with an adorable wombat, so on the way home we will stop at Trowunna Wildlife Sanctuary for a close encounter that will make your perfect day - amazing.
- Includes entry to the Cradle Mountain National Park Trowunna Wildlife Sanctuary (Lunch at your own expense).
8.30 AM to 5.00 PM
$200 per person