We are the Number One Food and Drink experience in Launceston! We are proud to announce that Prestige Leisure Tours is at the top of the Launceston Food and Drink listing on Tripadvisor – an online traveller’s guide based on customer feedback.
Bridestowe Lavender Farm Tour
- Scenic drive through the village of Lilydale
- Visit/Tour the Bridestowe Lavender Farm - entry fee $10 per person
- Visit the Hillwood Berry Farm
We will take you on Tasmania's best lavendar tour to the East Tamar area where you can marvel at the breathtaking views of 130 acres of French Lavender. Bridestowe is the world’s largest commercial lavender farm and during the peak season for flowers between December and January, the plants explode with an aromatic and truly colourful purple hue of flowers.
After this we visit the Hillwood Berry Farm in Hillwood. Here you can enjoy a free tasting of some of their delicious berry products, and enjoy fresh berry smoothies, icecream and homemade cakes. Time permitting and when in season you can also pick your own fresh Tasmanian berries to take away (at your own cost).
We can also (if time permits) do one of the following:
Visit the Hillwood Berry Farm, and enjoy some freshly picked strawberries, raspberries, loganberries, blackberries and currants;
Attractions / wine tasting may be added to this tour to make it a full day or to tailor it to your requirement (additional costs apply);
Visit a local cherry orchard on the way back to Launceston (if cherries are in season).
- Peak season for flowers December/January
- Berry Season December/January/February. Picking at your own cost and time permitting.
- Morning tea or lunch may be purchased (not included in tour cost)
- Additional attractions can be added at added cost - see below
- Tour only operates with a minimum of four (4) guests
10.30 AM to 3.00 PM
$110.00 per person